The THz crew from DTU Fotonik will present 3 keynote lectures, 1 contributed talk, and 2 posters at the Infrared and Millimeter Waves Conference (IRMMW 2010) in Rome, Italy, on September 5-10, 2010.
We will report on our latest results on
- time-resolved THz spectroscopy of black silicon (Henrik Porte),
- THz radar cross section measurements of airplanes (Krzysztof Iwaszczuk),
- THz emission patterns from microring resonators (Peter Uhd Jepsen),
- advanced THz imaging concepts (Peter Uhd Jepsen),
- how to get the strongest THz signal out of zinc telluride by proper prechirping of the pump laser pulse (Peter Uhd Jepsen)
- a new design for a broadband THz 3-dB coupler based on photonic crystal fibers (Kristian Nielsen)
This content is restricted to members of the THz labs. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.