The THz crew from DTU Fotonik will present 3 keynote lectures, 1 contributed talk, and 2 posters at the Infrared and Millimeter Waves Conference (IRMMW 2010) in Rome, Italy, on September 5-10, 2010.
We will report on our latest results on
- time-resolved THz spectroscopy of black silicon (Henrik Porte),
- THz radar cross section measurements of airplanes (Krzysztof Iwaszczuk),
- THz emission patterns from microring resonators (Peter Uhd Jepsen),
- advanced THz imaging concepts (Peter Uhd Jepsen),
- how to get the strongest THz signal out of zinc telluride by proper prechirping of the pump laser pulse (Peter Uhd Jepsen)
- a new design for a broadband THz 3-dB coupler based on photonic crystal fibers (Kristian Nielsen)